Intern, Technical Support
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Are you a science whiz looking to gain some technical customer support experience? Do you have a passion for making a difference in the biotech industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team! Additionally, we want to hear more about you! Therefore, if applying to this role, we strongly encourage that you tell us why you are interested in this opportunity in a cover letter format.
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Technical Support Department. Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2020.
Title: Intern, Technical Support
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Gather and analyze data related to the GENEWIZ customer experience
- Investigate patterns or trends related to Technical Support and/or Genetic Analysis (Sanger sequencing) workflows
- Provide support to the Technical Support department
- High School Diploma required
- Pursuit of a BA/BS in Biology or Molecular Biology or related fields preferred
- Strong record keeping skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
- Be an effective team-player
- Have a strong interest in customer service and customer experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world,
GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
GENEWIZ is now a part of Brooks Automation. For more information about Brooks, please visit www.brooks.com.