Intern, Courier and Dropbox Management
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Are you analytical and enjoy pursuing continuous process improvements? Do you have a passion for making a difference in the biotech industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking a Part-Time Intern to join our Courier and Dropbox Management team. Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2020.
Title: Part-Time Intern, Courier and Dropbox Management
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Assist with courier route evaluation
- Work closely with IT to develop ideas and implementation strategies as part of our internal application development efforts
- Assist with new dropbox creation/implementation in conjunction with route evaluation
- High School Diploma required
- Interest in logistics preferred
- Strong record keeping skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
- Be an effective team-player
- Have an innovative mindset
- Be self-directed and organized
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world,
GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at https://careers.genewiz.com/ to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ