Junior Software Developer
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking a Junior Software Developer to join our IT Department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally-successful genomics company by partnering with our team of dynamic Software Developers to support and improve our applications and interfaces. If you’re looking to jump-start your career as a Software Developer in position that offers a large impact; various opportunities for growth, and a variety of interesting responsibilities, we want to hear from you!
Title: Junior Software Developer
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Design and develop Web/.NET Applications, components and web user interfaces
- Deliver error-free structured, documented and tested code
- Create documentation for processes and implementations
- Provide test plans and test suites for applications
- Work with clients and Business Analysts to build and refine user experience and application usability
- Participate in all stages of software development, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Bug fixing, troubleshooting and application support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of hands-on programming experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Strong Object-Oriented programming experience required
- Prior exposure to SQL (SQL Server preferred)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare.
Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ