Finance Administrative Clerk
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Support to record the fixed assets activities, run the depreciation report for the fixed assets.
- Check the inventory cycle activities during monthly closing
- Reconcile the UK company credit card statements with financials
- Lease information maintenance in the visual lease system
- Coordinate with agent and Corporate for state annual report filing
- Review and approve employee expense reports for out of pocket reimbursements
- Assist Manager in handling the monthly accounting and reporting tasks on a global basis (fixed asset; revenue; currency revaluation and etc.)
- Prepare the General Ledger entries and account reconciliations for the month-end closing relating payroll, cash, prepaids, intercompany accounts, and others upon needs
- Assist in compiling documentation for auditors and tax preparers for quarterly and year-end reports and filings
- Ensure consistent accounting policies, procedures, and controls
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, experience, abilities, and other requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3+ years experience in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards