Intern, Project Management
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Are you a science whiz looking to gain some technical customer support experience? Do you have a passion for making a difference in the biotech industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team! Additionally, we want to hear more about you! Therefore, if applying to this role, we strongly encourage that you tell us why you are interested in this opportunity in a cover letter format.
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Project Management Department. Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2020.
Title: Intern, Project Management
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Analyze data to provide insight on customer satisfaction and experience
- Review and ensure accurate submission of general inquiry information for quote generation
- Draft typical project descriptions and estimates to be reviewed by senior members
- Provide support to PM team with daily tasks, as needed.
- Enrollment in a Life Sciences degree program required (biology or genetics preferred)
- Some background in molecular biology is preferred
- Prior customer service experience is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Critical thinking skills and problem solving mindset
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world,
GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at https://careers.genewiz.com/ to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ