Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
GENEWIZ, LLC. is an award-winning global contract research organization (CRO) specializing in DNA services. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is a trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, genomic, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GxP/CLIA regulatory services. Customers depend on GENEWIZ to achieve results in a rapid, cost-effective manner through specialized expertise and customizable, scalable services.
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Next Generation Sequencing department.
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Assist with Next Generation Sequencing lab and office work as directed
- Receive and log samples
- Maintain sample library quality control
- Monitor the daily operation of sequencing instruments
- Log and track project quotation and delivered projects daily
- Follow SOPs and guidance of supervisors
- Enrolled in or completed a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field
- Basic scientific knowledge of general biology.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in team environment.
To review all of our open positions and to apply, please visit the Careers page at www.genewiz.com.