Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States of America
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
We are looking to build a pipeline of top sales talent for the XX Territory. This territory is growing, and we are continuously searching for talent to hire throughout the year. By applying to this posting, you are expressing your interest in the Sales Job Family and will be assessed across multiple roles listed below. If hired, you would be hired into the corresponding level based on experience and availability of the role.
Do you have a background in and passion for the life sciences, specifically genomics? Are you motivated by competition, problem-solving and building long-lasting relationships with customers? If this sounds like you and what you’re looking for in a career, then we want to hear from you! At GENEWIZ, we believe in not only growing our sales but growing our employees. You will have the opportunity to grow and expand within the sales function as well as have opportunity for development.
Roles being recruited for:
Sales Associate I
Sales Associate II
Sales Executive I
Sr. Sales Executive
- Achieve annual sales goals within defined territory/accounts through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of customer accounts
- Develop and implement an effective territory business growth plan
- Retain current business baseline revenue by managing relationships with customers and other account contacts by collaborating with business leaders and the customer interface teams
- Drive the marketing process for the territory by creating a marketing plan, registering/planning/ attending local vendor shows, and working with Marketing to follow up on leads from email campaigns
- Grow revenue and expand territory into new accounts by following up on leads, cold calling, meeting with customers and prospects regularly, writing quotes and price lists, negotiating contracts
- Bachelor's Degree required in Biology or other related Life Sciences area
- Background in Molecular Biology preferred
- Must have experience in cold calling and breaking territory required for more experienced sales roles
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
- Must be willing and able to travel overnight as required (25-50% of the time. % of travel depends on sales territory and position level).
- Experience levels:
- Years’ experience in Biotech Sales for Sales Associate - 1-year
- Years’ experience in Biotech Sales for Sales Representative - 3 – 4 years
- Years’ Experience in Biotech Sales for Executive - 5 -7
- Years’ experience in Biotech Sales for Sr. Sales- 10 plus
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at https://careers.genewiz.com/en to view and apply to our open sales positions!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ