Location: Remote - US, United States of America
GENEWIZ is seeking a Service Representative to service our Denver, Colorado, and environs market.
Title: Service Representative
Location: Denver, Colorado
- Responsible for courier-related tasks and responsibilities as well as adherence to courier-related policy and procedures, in addition to;
- Organizing sales leads and forwarding to Area Sales Manager for follow-up
- Marketing and upselling services to existing customers, including hall-walking and flyering
- Creating and maintaining dropboxes
- Identifying process improvement opportunities based on field observations
- Collecting customer feedback and answering simple customer inquiries
- Having a basic understanding of all courier routes in the area
- Investigating customer complaints in-field (when necessary)
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
- Valid US Driver’s License in good standing required
- At least (1) year of driving experience required
- Previous customer service experience strongly preferred
- Previous courier experience preferred
- Must have own, reliable vehicle
- Personal vehicle must be insured
- Must be very punctual and have strong time management skills
- Must have the ability to provide courteous, professional, and efficient customer service
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance as a representative of the company
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have ability to solve problems independently
- Have ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and to bend frequently
- Have strong attention to detail
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork, and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.