Senior Associate Scientist
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking a Senior Associate Scientist, Process Development to join our Next Generation Sequencing team.
Title: Senior Associate Scientist, Process Development
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Leverage internal and external resources to develop, validate, implement new wet and dry lab NGS workflows, services, solutions, and platforms
- Improve cost, efficiency, and performance of existing wet and dry lab workflows
- Research new NGS workflows applicable to GENEWIZ customer base
- Communicate project requirements, status, and deadlines with internal teams
- Aid in developing Marketing materials and providing internal training to promote new services and solutions
- Provide support to Operations team to deliver custom projects
- Work with NGS Study Manager team to provide customers with pre-sale consultation and after-sale technical support
- MS or PhD in Biological Sciences, required
- Experience in CLIA/CAP and GCLP method validation
- Strong knowledge of next-generation sequencing, including wet and dry lab, required
- Hands-on next-generation sequencing wet and dry lab experience, preferred
- Strong track record of wet and/or dry lab assay development, required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.