Manager, Credit and Collections
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ, a Brooks Automation company, is seeking a Manager, Credit and Collections to join our Finance team.
Title: Manager, Credit and Collections
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Lead the Collections team to ensure timely credit evaluation, order hold management, account reconciliation, payment commitment, write-offs, and general account management
- Identify improvement opportunities and contribute to development and execution of new policies, processes, and procedures
- Management of daily credit and collections activities
- Monitor credit and collections practices to ensure bad debt risk mitigation in full compliance with applicable policies
- Deliver regular management reporting on account credit and collections activities, including problem accounts, bad debt reserve, settlements, and write offs
- Assign and monitor individual and team performance goals, and drive accountability for Credit and Collections KPIs.
- Select, develop, and oversee credit and collections supervisors, AR specialists, and other staff members in the credit and collections team
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance area preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Credit and Collections
- Managerial experience, within Credit and Collections preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with ERP (Oracle preferred) and Ordering Systems
- Ability to independently analyze complex issues and make sound decisions.
- Goal oriented and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services. Our customers depend on GENEWIZ to achieve results in a rapid, cost-effective manner through specialized expertise and customizable, scalable services that contribute to the advancement of life sciences and technologies.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.