Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
GENEWIZ is looking to welcome a Bioinformatics Scientist to join our Next-Generation Sequencing team. If you have a passion for genomics and go-getter attitude, we want to hear from you!
Title: Bioinformatics Scientist
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
GENEWIZ is a place for people who want to make a difference. We are proactive, committed to what we do, aspire to do more and have the potential for greatness! We have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun work culture! We are committed to the growth and development of our employees and we are firm believers of promoting from within. We offer competitive benefits ranging from work-life balance programs to comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance plans.
• Perform data analysis and generate reports for customer projects
• Develop novel algorithms and build customized pipelines for clinical service projects
• Build LIMS workflows for operation service lines
• Evaluate and identify optimal NGS data analysis solutions
• Conduct literature search for various genomics research areas
• B.S. in Bioinformatics with minimum of 1-3 years of experience required
• M.S. in Bioinformatics withminimum of 0-2 years of experience preferred
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
• Experience with NGS data analysis preferred
• Proficient in BI analysis pipelines and solutions
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.