Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
GENEWIZ is seeking a Courier to service our Cambridge, MA market.
Location: Cambridge, MA
- On time pickup/delivery of customer samples (including use of internal app at all times) following established schedules and guidelines
- Responds to ad hoc requests from dispatcher for additional stops as needed
- Handle all samples in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintains regular communication with supervisor and staff
- Safely operate vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Have basic understanding of all local courier routes
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
- Assist in office with internal/external FedEx shipments and sample check-in
- Provide superb customer service at all times
- Maintain primary courier vehicle in good condition
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid US Driver’s License in good standing
- At least (1) year of driving experience required
- Previous courier experience is preferred
- Must have own reliable vehicle
- While employed must have commercial auto insurance
- Very punctual and strong time management skills
- Must adhere to Brooks Drug and Alcohol policy and Standards of Conduct policy in addition to all other policies and procedures
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance as a representative of the company
- Must have the ability to provide courteous, professional and efficient customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Able to lift up to 10 lbs and bend frequently
- Strong attention to detail
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork, and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.