Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
We are seeking a Lab Assistant to join our Regulatory Service team.
Title: Lab Assistant
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Check inventory and replenish consumable sequencing supplies
- Assist in sample sorting and properly distribute them
- Maintain laboratory cleanliness
- Document and track daily work flow
- Perform routine maintenance on lab equipment
- Prepare supplies and assist Associate Scientists
- High School Diploma required
- 1+ years of lab work experience required
- Strong record keep skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.