Associate Study Manager
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
Are you a science nerd looking to work in a customer facing setting? Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in biology and passion for making a difference in the Life Science industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
Title: Associate Study Manager I
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Sort emails to ensure timely internal and external communication
- Review and ensure accurate submission of general inquiry information for quote generation
- Log quotes and project confirmation in ERP
- Provide updates to customers for simple projects
- Assist Senior Associate Study Managers and Study Managers in account management
- BS/BA degree in Life Sciences or equivalent required
- 1 year relevant experience preferred
- Strong background in molecular biology required with experience in genetics and genomics preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written, are essential
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask are essential
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.