Technical Content Manager, Marketing
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
We are looking for a creative and talented technical content manager to write and produce various types of digital technical content, as well as define and execute the GENEWIZ and Brooks Life Sciences Services digital content strategy. This is a critical position to GENEWIZ and BLS-S’s overall brand strategy to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads, particularly leveraging social media channels. This role requires a high level of creativity, technical and genomics expertise, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- In collaboration with Product Marketing and marketing communications team members, define and curate the GENEWIZ and Brooks Life Sciences Services content marketing strategy and calendar for all digital channels
- Create organic content marketing resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, blogs, videos, whitepapers, infographics, webinars, guides, templates, etc.).
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Business Leaders to drive, define and execute cross-business unit technical content.
- Establish GENEWIZ and Brooks Life Sciences Services as thought leaders and grow our social subscriber base by providing them with valuable, science-oriented technical content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with product marketers, business leaders, sales professionals, marketing operational team and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant educational and informative content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Maintain an annual and quarterly content marketing strategy to support Marketing and Business goals and strategies
- Project manage and coordinate execution against an ongoing 90-day content calendar that will define topics and content to be published across specific digital channels
- Report and analyze content marketing performance across all distribution channels
- MS in Life Sciences or related field required (PhD preferred). Post-docs with interest in business, writing, and social media encouraged to apply!
- 3+ years of post-graduate school experience in academia or in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry with a focus on genomics research, marketing, product management, or market research required.
- 4-6 + years of post-graduate school experience in academia or in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry with a focus on genomics research, marketing, product management, or market research preferred
- Strong writing experience mandatory with solid verbal/presentation skills. Writing samples required
- Creative and entrepreneurial – ability to brainstorm unique, big ideas, and see them through to detailed execution
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and detail-orientation – ability to prioritize and operationalize projects