Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
GENEWIZ is looking to welcome an experienced Scientist I to join our Molecular Biology Prep team.
If you have a passion for genomics and go-getter attitude, we want to hear from you!
Title: Scientist I – Process Development
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
GENEWIZ is a place for people who want to make a difference. We are proactive, committed to what we do, aspire to do more and have the potential for greatness! We have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun work culture! We are committed to the growth and development of our employees and we are firm believers of promoting from within. We offer competitive benefits ranging from work-life balance programs to comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans.
A Day in the life:
- Develop, validate, and implement new workflows, services, solutions, and platforms
- Improve cost, efficiency, and performance of existing workflows
- Aid in conducting wet lab service with custom project requirements that fall outside of standard procedures
- Leverage customer insights to research new workflows applicable to GENEWIZ customer base
- Communicate project requirements, status, and deadlines with internal teams
- Aid in developing Marketing materials to promote new services and solutions
- Aid in training Sales, Marketing, and PM on new services and solutions
- Work with Business Operations team to provide customers with pre-sale consultation and after-sale technical support
What you will need:
- MS or PhD in Biological Sciences required
- Knowledge of Molecular Biology related laboratory techniques preferred
- Experience with Plasmid DNA preparation is required; industry experience in a production environment preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Multilingual for global/China (strongly preferred, not required)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ