Intern, Continuous Improvement
Location: 2910 Fortune Circle West, Suite E, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
Are you seeking an internship where you would get the opportunity to support a continuous improvement team whose goal is to drive business productivity and customer satisfaction? How about having an opportunity to lead projects where you can make visible impact and have visibility to high-level leaders? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
Brooks is seeking an Intern to join our Continuous Improvement Department. Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2021.
Location: Remote / Onsite - Indianapolis Facility
What CI is about:
The Continuous Improvement & Growth System department defines and communicates a continuous improvement (CI) methodology and supporting toolbox to drive widespread adoption throughout the business to improve business productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with projects related to and will learn how to: prioritize projects through our Funneling Methodology, data analysis and project management
- Support objectives to promote continuous improvement philosophy throughout organization
- Facilitate a Kaizen or Sprint event
- Graduate or Undergraduate Degree in Industrial Engineering (IE), Operations Research Engineering (ORE), Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE), Supply Chain
- Basic knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies is preferred
- Mini-tab, SQL, Matlab preferred, not required
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Can work under pressure and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite (i.e. Excel) strongly preferred
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ