Intern, Quality Assurance
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Are you a looking to gain some valuable working experience by working with a leader in the Biotech Industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Quality Assurance Department. This position will work closely with our entire QA Department and many of our internal departments in order to effectively manage the GENEWIZ Quality System.
Title: Intern, Quality Assurance
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Assist in indexing and organizing the regulated GLP Archive to maintain security and data integrity of regulated records.
- Ensure orderly storage and expedient retrieval of all study and facility records.
- Transfer of paper documents to electronic records via scanning as appropriate, and organization of records within the electronic repository. Assist in routine tasks as needed.
- Assist in the transfer of current paper-based equipment maintenance record system to electronic system.
- Transfer key attributes of each piece of regulated equipment. Assist in setting up the new system with the correct fields and intervals to ensure compliance with GENEWIZ SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in writing user SOP for the new system.
- High School Diploma required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world,
GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.