Intern, IT BPQ
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Are you a Tech Whiz looking to gain some experience in the IT field? Are you pursuing (or did you recently receive) your Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and have a passion for making a difference in the industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our IT, Business Process Quality (BPQ) team! This position works closely with our leadership and internal customers in order to effectively manage the IT requirements to support our business.
Our paid internship program runs 30 hours per week from June – August 2021.
Title: Intern, IT BPQ
Location: Remote or South Plainfield, NJ
- Collaborate with management and diverse project teams to document system business rules and functions, collect requirements, and report progress of tasks assigned
- Test system functions per business needs
- Work with stakeholders to seek feedback on system functions and expectations
- Enrollment in, or recent completion, of a Computer Science or Information Technology degree program required
- Prior experience in IT is preferred
- Must be detail oriented with ability to multitask and problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare.
Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ