Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking an Associate Scientist I to join our Next Generation Sequencing team.
Title: Associate Scientist I
Location: Next Generation Sequencing
- Prepare amplified template libraries for high-throughput sequencing
- Carry out DNA sequencing on next-generation DNA analyzers
- Perform routine maintenance of DNA analyzers and related equipment
- Check inventory and replenish consumable sequencing supplies
- Communicate with customers by phone and e-mail in a friendly and professional manner
- Follow SOPs and guidance of supervisors
- Be an effective team-player committed to company goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences required
- 1+ years biological lab experience is required
- Knowledge of standard laboratory processes
- Follow and help to develop Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services. Our customers depend on GENEWIZ to achieve results in a rapid, cost-effective manner through specialized expertise and customizable, scalable services that contribute to the advancement of life sciences and technologies.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.