Location: Suite 400, South San Francisco, California, United States of America
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
We are seeking a part-time Lab Assistant to join our Molecular Biology Prep, San Francisco, CA team.
Title: Lab Assistant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 12:00PM to 4:00PM
- Check inventory and replenish consumable sequencing supplies
- Assist in sample sorting and properly distribute them
- Maintain laboratory cleanliness
- Document and track daily work flow
- Perform routine maintenance on lab equipment
- Prepare supplies and assist Associate Scientists
- High School Diploma required
- AAS Degree in Biological Sciences preferred
- 1+ years of lab work experience required
- Strong record keep skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
Why Work at GENEWIZ:
GENEWIZ is a place for people who want to have fun while making a difference by supporting genomics researchers through quality laboratory processing. We are proactive, committed to what we do, aspire to do more and have the potential for greatness! We have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun work culture! We are committed to the growth and development of our employees. We are firm believers of promoting from within and many of our Managers started with GENEWIZ in entry-level positions. We offer competitive benefits ranging from work-life balance programs to comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ