Product Marketing Manager
Location: Remote - US, United States of America
Brooks Life Sciences (BLS) is a global leader in the life sciences space with headquarters in Chelmsford, MA, and offices and operations worldwide. We are a market leader in automated biosample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry's top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with our lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.
Brooks Life Sciences is part of Brooks Automation (Nasdaq: BRKS).
At Brooks, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our purpose; to advance science and technology to enable a healthier and more connected world for everyone, everywhere. We believe each employee brings diverse perspectives, unique value and untapped potential that can be developed to mutually enrich the individual and the organization alike.
All we accomplish is grounded in our Core Values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value, and Integrity.
Brooks Life Sciences is seeking an experienced Product Marketing professional to help drive marketing initiatives, projects and strategic market research designed to promote, support and grow current Brooks Life Sciences next generation sequencing (NGS) service lines.
Key focus areas:
- Analyze market trends and characterize the competitive landscape in next generation sequencing to identify target markets and develop lead generation strategies
- Identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through new services or service differentiation by representing the voice of the customer
- Evaluate and communicate competitive threats, strengths and weaknesses, and fine-tune service offerings and forecasts accordingly
- Work with business leaders and stakeholders to define pricing strategy, service positioning and differentiation
- Support enterprise and business unit planning and forecasting
- Work with marketing communications to develop content and strategies for outbound communication and sales collateral
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plans for new services and work with all departments to execute
Candidate qualifications / education/ experience:
- BS or Master's degree in Business or Life Sciences required
- Ph.D. in Business or Life Science preferred.
- 3+ years of post-graduate school experience in academia or in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry with a focus on genomics research, marketing, product management, or market research required.
- 4-6 + years of post-graduate school experience in academia or in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry with a focus on genomics research, marketing, product management, or market research preferred
Relevant additional requirements:
- Experience in customer-facing position within the biotechnology or science industry preferred
- Strong understanding of genomics, synthetic biology, gene synthesis, next-generation sequencing and molecular biology products and services
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written skills are essential
We are building a high-performance organization with a collaborative team culture and passion for customer focus and are looking for exceptionally talented individuals with an appreciation for life sciences and a customer service mentality to join our marketing team to lead it into the future. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you! We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package. This position is remote-based in the U.S.