Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
Why Work at Azenta:
At Azenta, formerly Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
All we accomplish is grounded in our core values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value and Integrity. At Azenta, we are dedicated to enabling life sciences organizations around the world to bring impactful breakthroughs and therapies to market – faster.
Our Lab Assistants are:
Proactive supporters. They help to support our Laboratory Technicians in the laboratory to ensure that our customer samples are processed according to our deadlines. They also help to maintain overall cleanliness of the laboratory.
The best at what they can be. They are multi-taskers, able to meet tight deadlines, and strive in fast-paced work environments. They understand the big picture, while paying attention to the details.
If you’re great at:
- Paying attention to the details
- Meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Learning and retaining new concepts quickly
- Being an effective team-player committed to our goals
If you’re awesome at:
- Working a schedule from Monday to Friday, 1:00PM to 9:30PM
- Being open and adaptable to changes
- Having fun while working to achieve goals
What you will need:
- High School Diploma required
- AAS Degree or equivalent lab work experience preferred
- 1+ years of lab work experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential