Associate Scientist I
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
Want to be a part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking an Associate Scientist I to join our Molecular Genetics team.
Title: Associate Scientist I
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Carry out PCR and sequencing, Mutation Analysis, 16S sequencing, DNA preparation, Plasmid sequencing and related molecular biology projects
- Related tasks include but are not limited to: PCR amplification, post-reaction preparations, sequencing data analysis, DNA transformation, restriction digest analysis, and potential GLP-level work
- Communicate with customers by phone and e-mail in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist with simple troubleshooting efforts
- Follow SOPs and guidance of supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences is required
- 2+ years of previous lab experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques required
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.