Business Analyst - Project Management
Location: South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
At Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
All we accomplish is grounded in our core values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value and Integrity.
The Business Analyst-PM is responsible for managing external customer facing projects and gathering and documenting detailed information from users regarding business requirements and translating user needs into specific system requirements.
- Gather and document detailed information from external and internal users regarding business requirements and translate user needs into specific system requirements (functional specs)
- Handle full lifecycle punchout/integration project management (from kick off, project scope, project planning, requirements gathering, guiding development, testing, sign-off)
- Drive any customer related discussions related to any external customer request or reported issue
- Communicate project status, issues/concerns to the team and management
- Collaborate with sales and finance team to get full integrations solution in place, lead internal progress meetings with sales and finance team to report on punchout/integration projects
- Update Smartsheet with up-to-date requests/project statuses
- Develop and execute test cases in support of designed solution (based on business requirements) report testing results and defects, guide customers in testing
- Investigate any project issue in production, identify bugs or new updates
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Life Sciences preferred
- Experience in customer support required
- 2+ years’ experience in QA Process/methodologies, planning and testing preferred
- Demonstrated planning, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Experience testing web applications required
- Experience in Microsoft SQL (including select and join statements) preferred
- Experience testing cloud/mobile applications, writing BRD/FSD preferred
- Experience leading a broad range of multiple, simultaneous business analysis efforts preferred