Data Analyst - Sanger Sequencing
Location: Takeley, Essex, United Kingdom
At Azenta new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
Azenta Life Sciences is a global leader in the life sciences space with headquarters in Chelmsford, MA, and offices and operations worldwide. We are a market leader in automated bio sample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry's top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with our lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.
How you will add value
You will be part of our international specialized customer support team around Sanger sequencing at GENEWIZ/ Azenta Life Sciences.
What you will do
- Advising customers on our Sanger sequencing products and related ordering processes via phone, email and live chat.
- Review and release of Sanger sequencing data from the laboratory according to our quality standards.
- Solution-oriented processing of external and internal complaints and their documentation.
- Continuous process improvement within Sanger sequencing projects with focus on the technical customer service area.
What you should bring
- Master's degree or Bachelor’s degree in the field of life sciences or equivalent.
- Several years of scientific experience in the field of molecular biology.
- Familiar with current analytical methods in the field of Sanger sequencing.
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation.