Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Remote - US, United States of America
At Azenta, formally Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
Azenta Life Sciences is a global leader in the life sciences space with headquarters in Chelmsford, MA, and offices and operations worldwide. We are a market leader in automated bio sample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry's top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with our lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.
How You’ll Add Value…
You must be able to work CA time zone hours
The Sales Operations Associate as part of the Sales Operations Team will work closely alongside the sales representatives and sales management and will assist in all support areas of sales. The successful applicant must have the ability to handle multi tasks in a timely and effective manner and have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to assist internal and external personnel with inquiries, schedule and run meetings, support sales forecast meetings and overall sales enablement. This is a fast pace environment with a high turnover of sales support needs and excellent organization skills are critical to this role.
What You’ll Do…
- Communication between sales team and multiple SME’s throughout Azenta Life Sciences, often working on several projects and sales opportunities at once across multiple business units whilst ensuring the customer deadline is met.
- Distribute leads through Salesforce to the relevant sales professional.
- Process new customer account set up and customer account maintenance timely
- Work with Legal and Finance teams on the execution of customer agreements and terms and conditions, whilst gaining the relevant business unit approvals.
- Assist with the preparation of sales proposals and client communications
- Complete Request for Information (RFIs), working with SME's and using a bank of information and gaining approvals in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets / graphs for sales information & reporting
- Assist with the analysis of potential and existing clients
- Contribute to a database of proposal questions and answers and proposal content. Provide sales team information from proposal database as requested
- Help organize weekly, monthly and quarterly sales related meetings
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures, whilst contributing to methods to improve items such as sales processes and efficiency improvements
- Supporting Sales Managers where appropriate to achieve goals.
- Process customer account and maintenance requests from the sales team in a timely manner
- Work closely with Sales Leaders to establish priorities and to execute sales improvement projects.
- Provide support/training where required to sales professionals relating to processes and systems.
What you will Bring…
- Sales Operations experience or similar role such as Sales Enablement or Deal Desk.
- Experience working in a high growth/ fast pace work environment.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Results driven and collaborative style
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally in Business, but not essential if a candidate’s experience is relevant
- Experience working in multi-cultural and/or and global environments
- Experience using a CRM program e.g., Salesforce.com or Oracle
Working Conditions/ Schedule
- Home office based with occasional work onsite
- Occasional travel (less than 25%)